TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of $125.00 is required at the time of the booking. The deposit will be returned upon a satisfactory inspection of the building and with complete compliance of this Rental Agreement after the Rental date.
2. A Rental fee of $350.00 shall be paid by the Renter at the time of the booking. If the booking is cancelled by the Renter, the entire rental fee will be forfeited.
3. Renter is responsible for the removal of all trash after their event and the Ruritan has no dumpster on premises.
4. Renter agrees to assume all liability for the safety of all persons attending their event and further agrees to Hold Harmless the Glendale Ruritan Club, it’s officers and members and all associated parties from any liability regarding the Rental of the building.
5. Rental is restricted to community members that are twenty-five years of age or older and commercial use of the building is prohibited.
6. Renter agrees to strictly comply with all Federal, State and Local Laws, ordinances and rules, including but not limited to Virginia ABC Laws. Violation of this provision could result in forfeiture of the deposit.
7. Renter assumes full responsibility for maintaining the premises in a clean and orderly manner and agrees to leave the premises in the same condition in which the premises were rented. If after a post rental inspection, repairs or cleaning must be undertaken, the cost of such repairs or cleaning shall be deducted from the deposit paid by the Renter. If the cost of the repairs or cleaning exceed the amount of the stated deposit, the Renter agrees to pay for the excess costs (i.e. damage to walls, floors, windows, doors, equipment, etc.)
8. All events may begin at 8:00 AM but must be terminated no later than midnight, with the building and premises cleaned and secured.
9. All payments by the Renter are to be paid by check or money order and made payable to the Glendale Ruritan Club and sent to Glendale Ruritan Club at 6188 Charles City Road, Henrico, VA, 23231.
10. Commercial use of the building is prohibited in the absence of approval by the Board of Directors.
11. Renter agrees that, if the above conditions are not complied with fully, this Agreement is null and void and all fees and deposits shall be forfeited to the Glendale Ruritan Club by the Renter.
12. Melissa Cooke, President, will serve as the Agent, appointed by the Board of Directors, for all matters related to the Glendale Ruritan Building.
Glendale Ruritan Club